Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Measure


My "Monday Measure" for this week is:




And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.

(Romans 8:28)


Hey! I love the Lord! I'm called! So guess what peeps?? No matter what comes my way this week, regardless how badly my flesh wants to flare up to huff, puff, fuss, complain, argue, or sulk... I can let it all go and be rest assured that it's going to be alright!

Why? Because He reminds me in this verse that it's all going to work out for the good, so why bother wasting my time with what the flesh wants to do in response! I'm going to sing, smile, laugh, rejoice, and ENJOY my week within ALL that I do, whether it be work, leisure, chores, errands, bill paying or child rearing, because NO stumbling block can contradict what the Lord reminds me of in His word! The situation may LOOK bad, the circumstance may SEEM impossible, the light at the end of the tunnel may APPEAR invisible, but it HAS to turn out good in the end because I love Him, I'm called, and HE SAID SO! Since it's all going to be alright, let's go enjoy the week!

What's YOUR Monday Measure?