Friday, July 8, 2011

Spectacular Sunset

60 Day Photo Story ~ 4/60

DAY FOUR: a picture of my night

This picture was simple for me because I LOVE the sunsets here in the mountains. Well, frankly I love sunsets anywhere... but nonetheless, I was looking forward to this one. Regardless of the weather, rain or shine, there's always a pretty sky to look at here in the Appalachians!

I suppose I could have taken a photo of what I'm actually doing tonight, but I doubt any of you want to see laundry getting done, dishes being washed, the boys playing on the laptop, or me already walking around in my pj's with nothing exciting going on while Mike's on the road! I'm thinking a canvas painted by the Lord is a much nicer option :)

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Beautiful. I was at the beach last night and the sunset was gorgeous. My picture never do it justice though but yours is really good.

~Pam~ said...

Beautiful photo Jennifer!
~hugs~

Post a Comment