Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Measure


My "Monday Measure" for this week is:




Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
(Deuteronomy 31:6)


This week I'm working some more on my strength... my spiritual strength!! I will not be weary in well doing, I won't let stress and nerves get to me when something is said or done that could otherwise ruin one's day, and I refuse to allow myself to get stirred up when a solution doesn't seem possible in my own eyes.

I will be strong, I will have faith, I will stand out among the crowd! Each time I remind myself of this verse this week, I will be assured that His word promises me that He WILL NOT fail me or leave my side, and that He is with me through EVERY situation, great or small, that I am faced with... from crowds at the grocery store to traffic holding me up, from bills that appear in the mailbox to unexpected incidents that try to steal my focus, from discouraging words said to or about me to the health of my loved ones, and all other circumstances out of my control... the Lord is with me, so whom or what should I fear, dwell on, or worry about? Nothing!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to have an awesome week!

What's YOUR Monday Measure?