Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Are Better Than One

60 Day Photo Story ~ 9/60

The Photo Story continues...

DAY NINE: a picture of the person who has gotten me through the most

My readers sure are hearing a lot about my hubby within this photo story! He's an okay guy that's worth getting to know though *smile*. Yes, that's him in today's photo... because other than the Lord Himself (which I obviously have no picture of), Mike is definitely the one who has helped get me through the most.

Mike has heard my tantrums, seen my tears, willingly tasted my scary kitchen concoctions, and witnessed more than his share of my whining and venting. He's hugged me when I'm sad, laughed at my (not so funny) jokes, talked me through anger, complimented me when I felt my worst, pushed me when I needed a shove, backed off when my space was needed, and loved me at some of my most unlovable moments.

There have been times in our marriage that I've wanted to wring his neck, bite his head off, chew it up, and spit it back out (hey, just being honest)... BUT, I can about guarantee I've provided twice as many moments for him to feel the same way. Even still, when he's out on the road he still misses me, he still calls me multiple times each day, and greets me with the same love and affection that we shared in our first years as a couple. I'm blessed to have someone like that in my life. I'm THANKFUL for my husband, my best friend.

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9)

1 comments:

Shanda said...

What a sweet post about your husband. You are blessed. And you are funny! (Holy Ghost Goose Pimples--comment on my wall!)

Post a Comment