Friday, July 8, 2011

Mother/Son Time

Follow Up on the 4/60 Photo Story

DAY FOUR (continued): a picture of my night

Since today's picture was supposed to be of my night, I had to add an addition to the sunset picture posted in my most recent post below.

As it turned out, it was just me and Nathan (our youngest son) here at the house tonight. Desiree is on the road with Mike, and William is hanging out with the grandparents this evening... so Nathan and I went looking for something to get into. This picture is the product of our evening together... rice crispy balls, rice crispy treats with sprinkles, "never-lasting gobstoppers" (as Nathan has coined them), and cocoa crispy balls.

This wound up a great night, the two of us needed this goof-around time together. We smeared butter everywhere, got hung up in melted marshmallows, stuffed rice crispy balls in each others face, and shared giggles we both needed. He's growing up, but it's nice to know he's still willing to hang out with mom :)

1 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Jennifer!
So glad you and Nathan had a great time hanging out with each other. Sounds very FUN!
Take care hun, have a super weekend.
~hugs~

Post a Comment